Borrego Springs Community Concert Association
HomeTicketsMapContactAbout UsLinksReciprocity

Mission Statement

Educate and Entertain by bringing quality eclectic musical entertainment to our Community.

We currently produce nine concerts each year, Five Public Performances, and Four Free Concerts for our School Children.

The Borrego Springs Community Concert Association was founded by a group of dedicated individuals in 1975.

Approximately 60% of our Operating Budget comes from Private Donors and Corporate sponsors. The remaining 40% comes from members, and individual ticket sales. We are an independent 501c3 (Non-profit), all volunteer organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law.

Click here to see our Donors


Board of Directors

Virginia Sloan Perrin: Chair

Jeff Meagher: Secretary/Treasurer

Andrea Mckenna, Barbara Coates, Doska Ross, Elizabeth Renner,
Jennie Edwards, Joan Kirk, Marlene Dopp, Patti Burnley, Richard Gray

It's about the Kids

The Borrego Springs Community Concert Association was founded in 1975, and originally held concerts in the multi-purpose room at the high school. Students have always been invited to attend any of our concerts at no charge. Beginning in 1999, the Association began the tradition of adding a student outreach concert each season, which was held during the school day and was attended by all the students. In 2005, we moved our concerts to the Borrego Springs Performing Arts Center, and began providing additional student concerts each season.

We began doing Special Performances for the the Schools in 1999. Since 2015, the Association has made it a priority to hold three student programs each season, one for each of the schools (Elementary school, Middle school, and High school). For these 'Field Trips', the  Association pays for the transportation costs to bus the students to the Performing Arts Center.

In 2017, we began to offer an additional Americana themed "Free Public Concert" to the community, with an interactive school performance at the Elementary School the following day.

Excerpted from: Embrace Borrego, the Village Guide.

Click here to read the full article.

HomeTicketsMapContactAbout UsLinksReciprocity